3. Audio GA3-240202501-AA2-EV02

.

 Id Evidencia: 436829207

Evidencia enviada el: 2023-05-11 18:20:14
Aprendiz: MARIO ANDRES SIERRA OSPINA
Respuesta:

Good afternoon, my name is Mario Andrés Sierra, SENA’s student of analysis and development of software of the file number 2627053.

This audio will be presented to the teacher Jose Fernando Triana from the English area.

In my opinion, if I had finished my degree in systems earlier, I would already have a better stable job, but at this moment I am working as an Excel teacher in several companies and my plans are finish this course to be able to rise and find a company with better remuneration. and better working conditions.

 If I had known that my accounting career would not give me a stable job, I would have studied systems from the beginning and if I had known that the economic situation was going to be very difficult for me, I should not have resigned from the bank where I worked for more than 15 years for start a business.

Thanks for listen.

Regards.

Comentarios